Tuesday, July 15, 2008

6 More Blocks Today!



Lots of sewing here today!!!! This first block is for the Civil War Diary quilt. It is called "Union Soldiers" it has 39 pieces.
Then I got carried away on my Love Letters quilt. Actually, I hadn't planned on starting this quilt until Fall, but when I got my new fabrics yesterday, I just couldn't stand it. Yesterday I made one block and then today I made 5 more!!!
So on the Love Letters quilt I have 6 blocks!!!
I think I am really going to love this quilt in the browns and pinks!!! I need to purchase a ton more fabrics but I will get them little by little!

Well, I'm off, Hunter wants to work on his quilt for a while.
Kristie

5 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Kristie your blocks are just lovely...

Connie said...

Holy smokes--you made some big progress on those pink and brown blocks today!!! You need some kind of reward--ice cream, chocolate--something! They look fantastic!

Lurline said...

Just love these blocks - now I think I want to start!
Hugs - Lurline.

Julia said...

Just gorgeous Kristie..
Your on a roll!
and your going to be ahead of us, if we wait till October...we just might have to start too!! LOL!
Hugs julia

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Breathtaking!

Smiles,
Lea