I finally got back to working on my Civil War Diary quilt. Today I finished two more blocks. This first one is called, "Alarming Conditions" it is the first block in the first row. For some reason this block gave me fits. It took me about 2 hours to do it. Sometimes the easiest blocks just don't go together the way you want. This is the first block in this quilt that I have had problems with, but it was just me.
This block is called "Conscript Laws" first row, third block. This one went together very easy! I love this quilt!
By chance if anyone runs on to my blog here, I do have another blog that I post daily on. It has all of my quilting and family adventures on it. It is called Quilting Cowgirl!