Saturday, April 26, 2008

Progress so far...

Well, I finally decided to start a Diary of MY Civil War Diary Blocks. I started this quilt in March 2008. Mom and I went to WV Quilts and bought the fabric and I have just been working a little at a time on it. Here are my fabrics that I have so far...





Like I said, I'm in no hurry to finish this quilt, it is just something that I want to eventually get done. But I will be working on others during the same time. As of right now I have 25 blocks out of 121 done. Here are the photos of them...











I have worked on it for a few weeks but I hope to get back to it soon.
Kristie





5 comments:

WIPPYSPLACE said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOCKS!!! and hey, I have some of those fabrics! teeheee
*~*CAROLE*~* (DJLIST)

Lise in Norway said...

Your blocks look wounderful Kristie. I have just started my self on CWD together with Hanne. I have a plan to get the top finished in april 2009.

Julia said...

Your blocks are BEAUTIFUL Kristie..
it will be a beautiful quilt, I love the civil war reproduction fabrics too,..

Anonymous said...

great blocks, I do love civil war quilts and reproduction fabrics

cheers
Christine

Days and colors said...

Wow! your CWD blocks are beautiful!!!I started mine last week and so far I have only nine. It is not easy to find the Reprodution fabrics here, I have to order them and hope I get the right colours! But is a nice project, I'm enjoying it.