Saturday, April 26, 2008

Progress so far...

Well, I finally decided to start a Diary of MY Civil War Diary Blocks. I started this quilt in March 2008. Mom and I went to WV Quilts and bought the fabric and I have just been working a little at a time on it. Here are my fabrics that I have so far...





Like I said, I'm in no hurry to finish this quilt, it is just something that I want to eventually get done. But I will be working on others during the same time. As of right now I have 25 blocks out of 121 done. Here are the photos of them...











I have worked on it for a few weeks but I hope to get back to it soon.
Kristie





6 comments:

WIPPYSPLACE said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOCKS!!! and hey, I have some of those fabrics! teeheee
*~*CAROLE*~* (DJLIST)

Inger Lise in Norway said...

Your blocks look wounderful Kristie. I have just started my self on CWD together with Hanne. I have a plan to get the top finished in april 2009.

Ribbonwiz said...

Your blocks are BEAUTIFUL Kristie..
it will be a beautiful quilt, I love the civil war reproduction fabrics too,..

Christine said...

great blocks, I do love civil war quilts and reproduction fabrics

cheers
Christine

Suzie said...

Wow! your CWD blocks are beautiful!!!I started mine last week and so far I have only nine. It is not easy to find the Reprodution fabrics here, I have to order them and hope I get the right colours! But is a nice project, I'm enjoying it.

Blogger said...

If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you must watch this video
right away...

(VIDEO) Why your ex will NEVER get back...